Here at CustomEyes Optometry
CustomEyes Family Optometry offers a wide range of services that meets any of your visual needs. Whether it’s blurry vision or just a red eye, our friendly staff on site will assists regardless of what the complaint may be.
Our Services Include
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Contact Lens fitting
- Assessment of eye diseases such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and other conditions leading to a decrease in vision.
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of causes for red eyes, whether is by dryness, infection, or over use of contact lenses.
- Removal of intraOcular Foreign Bodies.
- Diagnosis of strabismus (Lazy Eye) on pediatric and younger patients.
- Eye LASIK surgery Consultations.
- Management of headaches and eye strain related to prescription changes and/or other underlying causes.
- On-site lab offering 1-HOUR edging service on most single vision prescription lenses.
- Adjustment of eye wear and repairs on any walk-in visits.
- Direct Billing
- Walk-in emergency visits.
Although Albertans aged 19-64 are still responsible for the cost of their own eye exams, Alberta Health and Wellness now covers such medically necessary optometry services as:
- Monitoring for diabetes-related issues, glaucoma and retinal diseases.
- Pre and Post-Operative care for cataract patients.
- Eye infections or injuries.
- Foreign objects in the eye.
For any concerns about your eye health, call our office today to book an appointment or book online. Walk-ins are also welcomed.